This has been one of our lead projects for the last 4 years. Why do we believe in the area?
- Each of the parcels that were originally sub-divided, measuring 3.25 acres have Freehold Title Deeds. The beauty of this form of ownership can not be underrated, it makes a lot of difference. It is recognized by Financial Institutions and the Government of Kenya takes responsibility for the sanctity of all Title deeds.
- The original sub-division done in the 70s was done to very high physical planning standards. There are 15meter wide roads all across the 17,000 acres known as Juja Farm. All the parcels were divided in 3.25 acre parcels, uniformity in the lot sizes, we believe down the road will help create a sense of order. Also following the current County Government guidelines on sub-division, that the lowest sub-divided parcel be 1/8th of an acre – then each parcel yields 24 plots. This can be designed into a Perfect Gated Community with shared services and a common entrance.
- In Real Estate terms, the area is in infancy and on the path of development. There is bypass planned to cut across the area Known as the Greater Eastern Bypass. It starts at Lukenya on Mombasa Road, cuts across Mwalimu Farm, through Juja Farm and connects to Thika Garissa Road near Kilimambogo. There is also a loop that connects to Thika Super Highway near Mangu High School.
Need 1 more reason:
- MacMillan Northrup the original owner of Juja Farm had chosen this place to be his residence. In his mind, Juja Farm epitomized what was best in Africa – the Plains overlooking a mountain – Kilimambogo.
FAQs on Juja Farm:
- Why do we recommend Juja Farm?
- How can I view the Plots?
- Where is Juja Farm located?
- What type of Title Deed is being issued?
- What are payment options available?
- When will the construction start?
- How do I secure my plot?
- How do I choose a Plot?
- How far are the plots from the Greater Eastern Bypass?
After purchasing your investment. You must be wondering what next. We believe that the next most logical and financially savvy move to make is to fence your plot. This opens a plethora of options to what you can do with the plot, starting with the most basic one of planting. BUT you don’t want to get started planting trees before you have properly secured your lot. We have thus come up with some fencing options as per the details below:
- Fencing with Ecoposts. This is the option that as a company we highly recommend. The poles are made of recycled waste plastic. They are are hardened through a mechanic process. We recommend that the poles are 3m apart with the corner fully reinforced. The great thing with the poles is that they don’t get infested with different AILMENTS and have a life span of 20 years. The manufacturer has gotten many awards including most recently THE TRANSFORM KENYA AWARD.
Cost: Ksh 60 000
- Fencing with Cider posts. This is the option that most people are most familiar with. Risk is that the poles get infested with pests and and the risk of the poles being stolen to be used as firewood is very high.
Cost: Ksh 40 000
- Fencing with Kariaria. This is the option that most people are most familiar with. Risk is that the poles get infested with pests and the risk of the poles being stolen to be used as firewood is very high.
Cost: Ksh 4 000
We do encourage all our investors. The benefits are too many to be enumerated.
To get more details , kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org